What if a hard drive in your iPod crashes, and its file system becomes corrupt? Modern MP3 players are extremely complex devices, not much different from notebooks and desktop PCs. Hard drives crash regularly on PCs, why taking chances with your iPod? Just disconnecting your iPod without following a proper safe removal procedure may result in corrupt file system and lost information. Finally, you can simply delete a song, or worse, format the entire hard drive by an accident.
Recover your iPod files from all types of damage including:
- Physical Damage
- Deleted Files
- File Corruption
- Power Surges
- Heat & Water Damage
>We service the following models of iPods:
- iPod shuffle (Second Generation) (1 GB)
- Fifth Generation iPod (Late 2006) (30 GB or 80 GB)
- iPod nano (Second Generation) (2 GB, 4 GB, or 8 GB)
- iPod nano (1 GB)
- Fifth Generation iPod (also known as iPod with video) (60 GB)
- Fifth Generation iPod (also known as iPod with video) (30 GB)
- iPod nano (4 GB)
- iPod nano (2 GB)
- iPod photo (30 GB) (also known as iPod with color display)
- iPod mini (6 GB Second Generation)
- iPod shuffle (512 MB)
- iPod shuffle (1 GB)
- iPod photo (40 & 60 GB)
Whatever your media, Advanced-Data Recovery Services performs professional data and file restoration for your iPod. We are committed to provide you with a successful recovery of your music files.
We perform lost file data recovery services and hard drive repair service on the following brands of hard drives: Western Digital, Fujitsu, Maxtor, Hitachi, Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, IBM and most other brands.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, Call Us 24/7 Toll Free at: (877) 925-5748
We will provide you with the best possible assistance. Get FREE Data Recovery Diagnosis for your iPod now!